- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Bestselling author Stormie Omartian has written longer books on prayer, but this time she turns her hand to something a little more compact, yet just as powerful.
"What do I do now that I am on my knees?" Stormie provides readers with 10 simple but effective steps to ignite their prayer lives. These steps can each take only a minute, or just one can be the focus of a longer, more meaningful time of prayer with God. They are flexible, personal, and helpful.
These 10 suggestions are not part of a formula to be done by rote every morning, but rather a tool to make one of the most precious times of the day rich and rewarding. 10 Minutes to Powerful Prayer will be a handy resource for those new to prayer and longtime pray-ers wanting to increase the depth in their conversations with God.
Constanza Smith5 Stars Out Of 5June 2, 2010Constanza SmithThis book is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone desiring a deeper prayer life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer