or checkout with
1 Thessalonians - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The new believers in Thessalonica had maintained their faith in the face of persecution, but they misunderstood the second coming of Christ. Hoping to correct it, the Apostle Paul sent instructions about how to live in anticipation of Christ's return. In his letter to them, 1 Thessalonians, Paul's teaching provides helpful guidance for all Christ-followers on what it means to live as a Christian in the face of an uncertain world.
- Format: Workbook
- Number of Lessons: 11
- Number of Pages: 112
|Title: 1 Thessalonians - eBook|
By: The Navigators
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2018
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
Stock No: WW96663EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.