Add To Cart
1 John: How To Be Sure
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
At a time when the first-century church had been invaded by false teachers, the apostle John knew that Christians who are not sure of God's truth can wander away, never to return. He wrote to help his 'dear children', not only to know the real truth, but to be confident of it, and to rest upon it.
If then, why not today? We live in an age of uncertainty: about ourselves, about the truths of the Christian faith, and about the future. We all urgently need to hear and obey God's loving message in this letter of John's. Includes:
- Talkabout: discussion starters
- Investigate: inductive study questions
- Explore More: (optional) questions that connect the text with other parts of the Bible
- Apply sections
- Getting Personal: opportunities for each member
- Prayer: thanksgiving and requests based on the text studied.
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Good Book Company
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.27 X 5.51 X 3.42 (inches)|
Series: Good Book Guide
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲