Add To Cart
|Title: 1 Corinthians|
By: James D.G. Dunn
Number of Pages: 118
Vendor: T&T Clark
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 7.02 X 4.52 X 0.41 (inches)|
Weight: 4 ounces
Series: T & T Clark Study Guides
Stock No: WW084347
Concise yet comprehensive, manageable and affordable, T&T Clark Study Guides are an invaluable resource for students, preachers and Bible study leaders. Each book in the series gives the reader a thorough introduction to a particular book of the Bible or the Apocrypha and includes:
- An introduction to the contents of the particular biblical book
- A balanced survey of the important critical issues
- Attention to literary, historical, sociological, and theological perspectives
- Suggestions about critical appropriation of the text by the contemporary reader
- Reference to other standard works through annotated bibliographies.
All the books in the series, formerly published by Sheffield Academic Press, are by leading
biblical scholars and the authors have drawn on their scholarly expertise as well as their experience as teachers of university and college students.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.