Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Study Scripture with N.T. Wright! Christianity isn't a philosophy, a set of ideas. It isn't a path of spirituality or a rule of life. It isn't a political agenda. It includes and indeed gives energy to all those things, but at its very heart it is something different. It is good news about an event which has happened, an event because of which the world can never be the same again. And those who believe it and live by it will never be the same again either. This is Paul's message to the Corinthians-and to us today. These studies on 1 Corinthians guide us in leading, loving and worshipping differently as those being transformed by the resurrected Jesus.
About the N.T. Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides Series
The guides in this series are designed to help you understand Scripture in fresh ways under the guidance of one of the world's leading New Testament scholars. Thoughtful questions, prayer suggestions, and useful background and cultural information all guide or a group more deeply into God's word. They can be used on their own or alongside Wright's New Testament for Everyone commentaries. Discover how you can participate more fully in God's Kingdom.
- Informed by several significant books from Wright, including the popular New Testament for Everyone commentary series
- Uses the popular inductive Bible study method with notes and comments from a world-renowned New Testament scholar
- Designed specifically for laypeople and contemporary application of Scripture
|Title: 1 Corinthians - eBook|
By: N.T. Wright, Dale Larsen, Sandy Larsen
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: IVP Connect
|Publication Date: 2019|
Series: NT Wright for Everyone Bible Study Guides
Stock No: WW100646EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.