1 and 2 Timothy, Titus - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Dr. Fee's commentary on 1 and 2 Timothy and Titus, originally part of the Good News Commentary series, is revised and reset in an accessible but in-depth format for pastors, students, and laypeople. An introductory chapter deals with basic questions of authorship, background, and themes, then each section of Scripture is expounded, accompanied by notes on items in the text that need further clarification.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Understanding the Bible Commentary
1 and 2 Timothy: Encouragement for Church Leaders - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2016 / ePub$5.994 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
1 & 2 Timothy and Titus: A Blackaby Bible Study Series - eBookHenry T. Blackaby, Melvin Blackaby, Thomas BlackabyThomas Nelson / 2008 / ePub$2.99
Be Faithful: It's Always Too Soon to Quit! - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2009 / ePub$8.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 32% ($4.10)
Immersion Bible Studies - 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon - eBookAbingdon Press / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
The Understanding the Bible Commentary Series helps readers navigate the strange and sometimes intimidating literary terrain of the Bible. These accessible volumes break down the barriers between the ancient and modern worlds so that the power and meaning of the biblical texts become transparent to contemporary readers. The contributors tackle the task of interpretation using the full range of critical methodologies and practices, yet they do so as people of faith who hold the text in the highest regard. Pastors, teachers, and lay people alike will cherish the truth found in this commentary series.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
wyattearp270Minneapolis, MNAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent book.October 15, 2016wyattearp270Minneapolis, MNAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book and super fast delivery from CBD.
TheoStudentAge: 18-24Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Very helpful commentaryFebruary 20, 2012TheoStudentAge: 18-24Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been working through this commentary this past week and I have found it to be very helpful. Dr. Fee is a wonderful scholar, writing in a easy to follow and understand way while utilizing the original language and dialoguing with other prominent treatments of the text. Very happy with it, I have learned much from this book.
MackieVancouver, CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: Male4 Stars Out Of 5February 3, 2012MackieVancouver, CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: MaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3Encourages to get deeper in the God who has brought us into His Glory.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Timothy
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Timothy
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Titus