Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 1 and 2 Corinthians / Revised - eBook|
By: Tremper Longman III, David E. Garland
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Zondervan Academic
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Expositor's Bible Commentary
Stock No: WW90923EB
Verlyn D. Verbrugge (PhD, University of Notre Dame) served as senior editor-at-large for biblical and theological resources at Zondervan until his death in 2015. He published a number of articles and was general editor of the acclaimed New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology, Abridged Edition. He is the author of several books, including Paul and Money and A Not-So-Silent-Night.
Tremper Longman III (PhD, Yale University) is a distinguished scholar and Professor Emeritus of Biblical Studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. He is on the advisory council of the BioLogos Foundation, and is the Old Testament editor for the revised Expositor's Bible Commentary and general editor for the Story of God Bible Commentary Old Testament, and has authored many articles and books on the Psalms and other Old Testament books.
The thoroughly revised features consist of:
- Comprehensive introductions
- Short and precise bibliographies
- Detailed outlines
- Insightful expositions of passages and verses
- Overviews of sections of Scripture to illuminate the big picture
- Occasional reflections to give more detail on important issues
- Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the texts in question
- Transliterations and translations of Hebrew and Greek words,
- A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Corinthians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Corinthians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 1 Corinthians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> 2 Corinthians
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.