Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
As 1 Kings opens, David's heirs try to out-maneuver one another to gain the throne. Will David's reign lead to greatness and produce men after God's heart? Or will civil war destroy the country? In this 8-session study, follow the rise and fall of Israel's monarchy and discover how it foreshadows the gospel of Christ.
- Format: Workbook
- Number of Lessons: 8
- Number of Pages: 96
Disclaimer: Covers may vary.
The Lifechange Series
- You'll gain a firm understanding of the text--its historical context, purpose, and meaning.
- You'll be able to consider the text and its message and what it means for your own life.
- You'll acquire personal study skills and a thirst to return to the book on your own so you can keep going deeper into its life-transforming truths.
Number of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.5 (inches)|
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
How could God ever use a sinner like me? Most Christians wonder this at one point or another. Entangled by sin, we question whether anything we do is valuable to God. First and Second Kings show us how, despite the persistent sins of Israels leaders, Israels God remained faithfully presentleading, guiding, redeeming at every turn. If youre wondering how God can use you in your life, dive into 1 & 2 Kings and see how he used even the worst of sinners.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with Gods Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of 1 & 2 Kings in 8 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a bible study
- Imagine the Bibles historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have
About the Author/Contributor▼▲
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people "know Christ and make Him known." Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than 75 years, coming alongside to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture. The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2: 2 - to teach what they have learned to others. Today, tens of thousands worldwide are growing in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally more than 4,600 staff of 70 nationalities serve in over 100 countries.