- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- Biblia Textual
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- Dios Habla Hoy
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- LBLA-Las Americas
- Living Bible
- NAB-New American Bible
- NABRE-New American Bible Revised Edition
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NEB-New English Bible
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- REB-Revised English Bible
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- Nueva Version Internacional
- MEV-Modern English Version
- NLV-New Life Version
- TEV-Today's English Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
This unique Zondervan Bible Extract is one of three courses taking you quickly into passages every Christian should know. In this bite size edition youll spend two weeks studying the life and teachings of Paul from passages in Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, and Philippians. Each daily reading should take only about 10 minutes. There are 14 chapters of scripture included. Youll also find question-based notes that clarify the meaning of the Bible text.
"Do all bad events have a good purpose?"
"When is a person old enough to make a decision to believe in Jesus?"
"How do we develop the Fruit of the Spirit?
While it does not contain the full Bible it does contain all the verses associated with the Q&A on the Life of Paul reading plan.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Desperate Faith, A: Lessons of Hope from the Resurrection - eBookJo KadlecekBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$5.59 Retail:
$14.00Save 60% ($8.41)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4327EB
The Gospel According to John Revised Edition, PaperAmerican Bible Society / 2012 / Trade Paperback$0.40Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW169856
Sweet Surprise Romance Collection: 9 Contemporary Romances Served with Delightful Desserts - eBookWanda E. Brunstetter, Kristin Billerbeck, Kristy DykesBarbour Publishing / 2015 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73444EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- eBooks >> Bibles
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Start A New Search