- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Grosset & Dunlap
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 7.63 X 5.13 X 0.50 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Henry Winkler is an acomplished actor, producer and director. In 2003, Henry added author to his list of acheivements as he co-authored a series of children's books. Inspired by the true life experiences of Henry Winkler, whose undiagnosed dyslexia made him a classic childhood underachiever, the Hank Zipzer series is about the high-spirited and funny adventures of a boy with learning differences.
Henry is married to Stacey Weitzman and they have three children.
Lin Oliver is a writer and producer of movies, books, and television series for children and families. She has created over one hundred episodes of television, four movies, and seven books. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Alan. They have three sons named Theo, Ollie, and Cole, one fluffy dog named Annie, and no iguanas.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Following Directions
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Social Skills
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search