- All Products
- Household Managementhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138092&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
I Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don't Go according to Plan - eBookKathi LippSave 31%
The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter - eBookKathi LippSave 31%
Finally, an organizational book for women who have given up trying to be Martha Stewart but still desire some semblance of order in their lives.
Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldom works. These women are looking for help that takes into account their free-spirited outlook while providing tips and tricks they can easily follow to live a more organized life.
Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and other "project" books, is just the author to address this need. In her inimitable style, she offers
- easy and effective ways women can restore peace to their everyday lives
- simple and manageable long-term solutions for organizing any room in one's home (and keeping it that way)
- a realistic way to de-stress a busy schedule
- strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, cleaning, and more
Full of helpful tips and abundant good humor, The Get Yourself Organized Project is for those who want to spend their time living and enjoying life rather than organizing their sock drawer.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Power of a Praying Woman Prayer and Study Guide, The - eBookStormie OmartianSave 23%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search