- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
I Need Some Help Here!: Hope for When Your Kids Don't Go according to Plan - eBookKathi LippRevell / 2014 / ePub$7.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$12.99Save 39% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW48597EB
The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter - eBookKathi LippHarvest House Publishers / 2009 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4437EB
Finally, an organizational book for women who have given up trying to be Martha Stewart but still desire some semblance of order in their lives.
Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldom works. These women are looking for help that takes into account their free-spirited outlook while providing tips and tricks they can easily follow to live a more organized life.
Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and other "project" books, is just the author to address this need. In her inimitable style, she offers
- easy and effective ways women can restore peace to their everyday lives
- simple and manageable long-term solutions for organizing any room in one's home (and keeping it that way)
- a realistic way to de-stress a busy schedule
- strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, cleaning, and more
Full of helpful tips and abundant good humor, The Get Yourself Organized Project is for those who want to spend their time living and enjoying life rather than organizing their sock drawer.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Beloved Disciple: Following John to the Heart of Jesus - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2003 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6349EB
No More Perfect Moms: Learn to Love Your Real Life / New edition - eBookJill SavageMoody Publishing / 2013 / ePub$7.66 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$10.49Save 27% ($2.83)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW35774EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search