Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Bible study is serious fun! Discover for Yourself series help you find out for yourself what the Bible is all about--and give you exciting ways to do it! These hands-on books help teach the basic skills of Bible sturdy and prepare kids for a lifetime of discovering God's Word. Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Series: Discover 4 Yourself Inductive Bible Studies for Kids
Bestselling author Kay Arthur and dynamic Bible teacher Janna Arndt offer a great
new inductive Bible study for kids. You're a Brave Man, Daniel! lets kids join Max, Molly,
and Sam (the great detective beagle) as they produce an exciting television series on the book of Daniel.
Packed with puzzles, word games, and more, this study takes kids to the Bible to
find out about the past and see what's going to occur in the future. They'll discover-
- how to trust God even when bad things happen
- how Daniel and his friends handled difficult situations
- who has visions and dreams, and what they mean
- how God works through people and events
Kids will have a blast as they work on the script, "design" special effects,
and "film" this action-packed adventure that reveals God's care for brave people who
put their whole trust in Him.
Cindy5 Stars Out Of 5Great tool for kids to study Bible!January 9, 2015CindyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My son & I really enjoyed this study of Daniel. It has helpful tools that he can take away and apply to any scripture that he reads and studies on his own.
Chris JordanDuluth, GAAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5October 26, 2009Chris JordanDuluth, GAAge: 35-44Gender: maleKay Arthur and Janna Arndt hit another homerun with this book! My children absolutly love the entire series And they are learning their bible in profound ways! There are NO BETTER bible study books on the market.
Sonya HeathBrantford, ONTARIOAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5June 17, 2009Sonya HeathBrantford, ONTARIOAge: 35-44Gender: femaleThese books are great homeschool curriculum for "Bible", or for devotions for the family. The great thing about Discover for Yourself books is that they not only are a devotional book, but all the books are intended for you to learn the inductive method of Bible study by actively using it daily. They teach you to ask the "5 W's and an H", look for key words and to make lists on what you discover. They also add cross references so you know how the book fits into the whole Bible. Don't let Daniel scare you off. This book and the series, help you to understand one concept at a time, and make understanding prophecy not as difficult as you thought!My children are enjoying these immensely, and my older daughter uses this inductive method now, for not only Bible Study but also her daily study skills. I would highly recommend these books to anyone who values good quality Bible Study and it's life changing qualities. Generally, you could do 2 of these books for a homeschool year.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Measure of Success: Uncovering the Biblical Perspective on Women, Work, and the Home - eBookCarolyn McCulley, Nora ShankB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW50715EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Children >> Children's Books
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Discover for Yourself Bible Studies
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search