- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Can you imagine the amazing wisdom available when three of today's most admired Christian women get together to share with younger women what they've learned through the journey of their lives?
Kay Arthur (co-founder of Precept Ministries, renowned speaker and author), Emilie Barnes (founder of More Hours in My Day, speaker, and author), and Donna Otto (founder and president of Homemakers by Choice, author and speaker) are dear friends who have put together Youniquely Woman conferences and this helpful and insightful book to present what they
most wish they'd known when they started their lives as wives, mothers, and women of God.
In a warm, inviting, and conversational manner, Kay, Emilie, and Donna share how to celebrate God's unique imprint on your life by:
- bringing out the best in your marriage and your children
- capturing a vision for your home
- creating a strong relationship with God
- finding balance in every area of your life
- and much more
Emilie Barnes is the author of 60 books, including The Twelve Teas® of Friendship; Cleaning Up the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day timemanagement seminars.
Donna Otto, home and life management expert, is the author of several books, including Get More Done in Less Time, The StayatHome Mom, and Finding a Mentor, Being a Mentor. She is the founder of Homemakers by Choice and speaks to womens groups across the nation. Donna and her husband, David, have a grown daughter, Anissa, and have been married for more than 30 years.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When a Woman Lets Go of the Lies: Discovering the Truth About Who You Are in God's Eyes - eBookCheryl BrodersenHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33345EB
The Glory to Glory Sisterhood: God's Sorority - eBookRobin Kirby-GattoDestiny Image / 2010 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18487EB
Becoming a Woman Who Pleases God: A Guide to Developing Your Biblical Potential - eBookPat Ennis, Lisa TatlockMoody Publishing / 2003 / ePub$8.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 28% ($3.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10186EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search