- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
You have been lied to! Have you been deceived?
Through a nationwide survey and in-depth discussion groups, Nancy and Dannah have listened carefully to the heart of your generation. And here are some things they've heard:
-"I know God should be the only thing that satisfies, but if it could be Him and my friends, then I could be happy."
-"It seems like I have been struggling with depression forever. I always feel like I am not good enough."
- "I tell myself that I don't really listen to the song lyrics, but once I hear a song a few times and start thinking about what they're saying I realize
that it's too late. It's already stuck in my head."
-"For me, the whole wife and mom thing is overrated. It isn't cool to want a husband and a family."
Maybe you can identify. Trying to listen to the right voices can be difficult. This book has been written by friends who will help you find the Truth. Maybe your heart is telling you that some things in your life are way off course. Certain habits and relationships have left you confused and lonely. This is not the way it's supposed to be.
In this book, Nancy and Dannah expose 25 of the lies most commonly believed by your generation. They share real-life accounts from some of the young women they interviewed, along with honest stories about how they've overcome lies they believed themselves. They get down in the trenches of the battle with you. Best of all, they'll show you how to be set free by the Truth.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe: A Life- Changing Study for Groups or IndividualsNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$13.99Save 21% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46932
NKJV Jesus Calling Devotional Bible, Genuine leather, blackThomas Nelson / Genuine Leather$34.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 52 Reviews
$129.99Save 73% ($95.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW678135
Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free - eBookNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2007 / ePub$8.21 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 84 Reviews
$11.99Save 32% ($3.78)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10397EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search