Lies Young Women Believe/Lies Young Women Believe Companion Guide Set - eBook
- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119351&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
In Lies Young Women Believe, Nancy DeMoss and Dannah Gresh expose 25 of the lies most commonly believed by your generation. They share real-life accounts from some of the young women they interviewed, along with honest stories about how they've overcome lies they believed themselves. They get down in the trenches of the battle with you. Best of all, they'll show you how to be set free by the Truth.
Through a nationwide survey and in-depth discussion groups, DeMoss and Gresh have listened carefully to the heart of your generation. And here are some things they've heard:
-"I know God should be the only thing that satisfies, but if it could be Him and my friends, then I could be happy."
-"It seems like I have been struggling with depression forever. I always feel like I am not good enough."
- "I tell myself that I don't really listen to the song lyrics, but once I hear a song a few times and start thinking about what they're saying I realize
that it's too late. It's already stuck in my head."
-"For me, the whole wife and mom thing is overrated. It isn't cool to want a husband and a family."
Maybe you can identify. Trying to listen to the right voices can be difficult. This book has been written by friends who will help you find the Truth. Maybe your heart is telling you that some things in your life are way off course. Certain habits and relationships have left you confused and lonely. This is not the way it's supposed to be.
In Lies Young Women Believe Companion Guide, Nancy Leigh DeMoss helps you go deeper into the truths found in Lies Young Women Believe. The Companion Guide contains questions and activities that will cause readers to think and wrestle with the truth in their search for answers to life's tough questions. The Lies Young Women Believe Companion Guide is ideal for small groups, Bible studies, classes, and individuals.
Each session is made up of the following features:
An overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Young Women Believe and reminders of the lies discussed in that chapter. A daily personal study for the readers to complete during the course of the week, between youth group meetings. Each day's study includes a reading from Lies Young Women Believe and reflection questions. Questions to be discussed in youth group/small group setting.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. She has sold over 750,000 copies of her books, including And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of several books including Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All About Me World, The Bare Facts with Josh McDowell and Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood As a Sacred Role. Erin's quest for the perfect scoop of ice cream is never ending and her family is her constant source of entertainment.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Closer: Devotions to Draw Couples Together - eBookJim Burns, Cathy Burns4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 ReviewsSave 34%
When Your Past Is Hurting Your Present: Getting Beyond Fears That Hold You BackSue Augustine5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 21%
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions - eBookLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 49 ReviewsSave 71%
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search