- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1110677&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Elizabeth George, author of A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more
than 150,000 copies sold), offers another life-changing teen book-A Young Woman's Walk with God.
Christian teens long to please God, but peer pressure,
school activities, and physical changes make godly qualities such as patience,
kindness, and self-control hard to develop. The good news is that by focusing on
God, girls can live the fruit of the Spirit. Then they'll be able to-
- put on a positive attitude daily
- have peace regardless of circumstances
- experience joy even during difficulties
Faithfulness and gentleness come as teens walk with Jesus
and express His love to those around them.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search