- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Between peers, the media, and the Internet, teen girls are urged to "fit in" by imitating role models who demonstrate worldly values. With her practical, biblical insights, George encourages young women to cultivate godly attitudes; make smart choices; follow Christ's example with confidence; and rely on God's strength.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Cherished: Discovering the Freedom to Love and Be LovedChandra PeeleNew Hope Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW692503Video
Walking in God's Promises: Character Studies: Sarah - eBookElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2001 / ePub$7.68 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$9.99Save 23% ($2.31)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18803EB
Following God with All Your Heart: Believing and Living God's Plan for You - eBookElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27397EB
Girl's Guide to Making Really Good Choices, A - eBookElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$7.56 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$11.99Save 37% ($4.43)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44928EB
The pressure on teens today is intense. Peers, the media, and the Internet urge teen girls to fit in by imitating role models who live by worldly values instead of focusing on matters of the heart.
There's no better mentor for young women than Jesus. From His life and dealings with people they can discover what really counts in life and live Jesus before others!
From Jesus teen girls will see how to
- cultivate God's kind of attitudes and conduct
- make choices that display Jesus' heart for God and people
- follow Jesus and His example with confidence
- count on God's strength as they grow in Christlike character
An exciting and practical book that will help young women walk in Jesus' footsteps!
Includes a study guide ideal for personal or group use.
SheaTexasAge: Under 18Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5May 19, 2012SheaTexasAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book to read! Helps you have a better relationship with God! Great book for teen girls!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Prayer & Devotion
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Bible Studies
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Prayer & Devotion
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living