- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
A Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 21% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW930253
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life.
In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man's life-the things that matter most. Teen guys will learn
- why prayer and Bible reading are so essential
- what makes for the best kinds of friendships
- how school and social skills contribute to a strong future
- how to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure
- what contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity
Young men will enjoy Jim's balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they'll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What on Earth Am I Here For?: The Purpose Driven Life / Special edition - eBookRick WarrenZondervan / 2012 / ePub$7.89 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30273EB
You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times - eBookMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$16.995 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW39428EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search