- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
A Young Man's Guide to Making Right Choices: Your Life God's WayJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 17% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW930253
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life.
In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man's life-the things that matter most. Teen guys will learn
- why prayer and Bible reading are so essential
- what makes for the best kinds of friendships
- how school and social skills contribute to a strong future
- how to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure
- what contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity
Young men will enjoy Jim's balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they'll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
AimeeMNAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5October 29, 2013AimeeMNAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Meets Expectations: 4Relevant. Excellent for equipping young men for life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
What a Difference a Mom Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son's Life - Slightly ImperfectDr. Kevin LemanRevell / 2013 / Trade Paperback$4.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 64% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW734320DA
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search