- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 560
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human, DVD-Based Study KitJudah SmithThomas Nelson / 2013 / Other$27.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 31% ($12.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW678043Video
You fear you won't make it through. We all do. We fear that the depression will never lift, the yelling will never stop, the pain will never leave. In the pits, surrounded by steep walls and aching reminders, we wonder: Will this gray sky ever brighten? This load ever lighten?
In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and New York Times best-selling author, Max Lucado offers refreshing assurance. Max reminds participants God doesn't promise that getting through trials will be quick or painless. It wasn't for Josephtossed in a pit by his brothers, sold into slavery, wrongfully imprisoned, forgotten and dismissed. But his Old Testament story is in the Bible for this reason: to teach us to trust God to trump evil.
With the compassion of a pastor, the heart of a storyteller, and the joy of one who has seen what God can do, Max explores the story of Joseph and the truth of Genesis 50:20. What Satan intends for evil, God redeems for good.
The six sessions include:
- Youll Get Through This
- Down and Out, But Never Alone
- Stupid Wont Fix Stupid
- Is God Good When Life Isnt
- Now, About Those Family Scandals and Scoundrels
- God Can Use This for Good
Designed for use with the Youll Get Through This DVD.
Bammy5 Stars Out Of 5ExcellentSeptember 4, 2014BammyOur church just went through this study and to say it was excellent is an understatement. Very well written and easy to follow. We broke the sessions up into two each so it took us about 13 weeks (one of the sessions took us 3 weeks). We couldn't afford to rush it as there was so much to take in.
Q: Is it necessary to read the book to do the study guide?
The study guide is designed to go along with the DVDs. The book is not necessary, but it is recommended.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Daniel Plan: 40 Days to a Healthier LifeRick Warren D.Min., Daniel Amen M.D., Mark Hyman M.D.Zondervan / 2013 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW344292Video
A Place of Healing: Wrestling with the Mysteries of Suffering, Pain and God's Sovereignty - Slightly ImperfectJoni Eareckson TadaDavid C. Cook / 2010 / Hardcover$6.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 68% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW765320DA
God's Not Dead, DVDPure Flix Entertainment, LLC / 2014 / DVD$14.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW003646Video
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search