- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
A warm and intimate look into the spiritual life of Maria von Trapp's famous Sound of Music family. In this best-selling work, Maria takes you beyond the thrilling story of her family's desperate and determined flight from Austria to her new life in America, as well as providing:
- A personal and profound insight into this extraordinary woman and her life
- An inspiring look at the constancy of the Savior in our lives
- A wealth of insight and faith from years spent in study, devotion, and worship
Maria von Trapp shares how she and her husband told their children about the life of Jesus and how His story entered into their lives and imaginations. Be enriched and inspired as you enjoy this beloved classic.
Maria von Trapps life story was immortalized in the movie "The Sound of Music." Her position was not governess to all the children, as the movie portrayed, but specifically to the captain's daughter who was bedridden with rheumatic fever. The rest is truly history. Maria never returned to the convent and married the Captain on November 26, 1927. Her life began as a socialist and atheist then quickly and dramatically changed in a chance meeting with a visiting Jesuit priest to her college. She and her husband shared with their children about the life of Jesus and how His story entered into their lives and imaginations, which is detailed in her book Yesterday, Today & Forever.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search