- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Yes, and...Daily Meditations offers an up-to-date look at the teachings of Richard Rohr as they have evolved over his forty years of ministry. Featuring 366 meditations, adapted or excerpted from his many written and recorded works, the readings are arranged around seven themes: Methodology, Foundation, Frame, Ecumenical, Transformation, Process, and Goal. Grounded in Scripture and tradition, the meditations provide a daily prayer resource for those seeking a way of living out their faith open to the challenges of today's Christian. Hardcover with Jacket.
Number of Pages: 480
Vendor: Franciscan Media
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Breathing Under Water: Spirituality and the Twelve StepsRichard RohrFranciscan Media / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 35% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW361571
The First Spiritual Exercises: A Manual for Those Who Give the ExercisesMichael Hansen S.J.Ave Maria Press / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$19.95Save 45% ($8.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW713802
Embracing an Alternative Orthodoxy: Richard Rohr on the Legacy of St. Francis, Participant WorkbookRichard RohrMorehouse Education Resources / 2014 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$12.95Save 31% ($3.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW741405
- Methodology: Scripture as validated by experience, and experience as validated by tradition, are good scales for ones spiritual worldview
- Foundation: If God is Trinity and Jesus is the face of God, then it is a benevolent universe. God is not someone to be afraid of, but is the Ground of Being and on our side.
- Frame: There is only one Reality. Any distinction between natural and supernatural, sacred and profane is a bogus one.
- Ecumenical: Everything belongs and no one needs to be scapegoated or excluded. Evil and illusion only need to be named and exposed truthfully, and they die in exposure to the light.
- Transformation: The separate self is the problem, whereas most religion and most people make the "shadow self" the problem. This leads to denial, pretending, and projecting instead of real transformation into the Divine.
- Process: The path of descent is the path of transformation. Darkness, failure, relapse, death, and woundedness are our primary teachers, rather than ideas or doctrines.
- Goal: Reality is paradoxical and complementary. Non-dual thinking is the highest level of consciousness. Divine union, not private perfection, is the goal of all religion.
National Catholic Reporter
Frederic and Mary Brussat, Spirituality and Practice
In his view, it is past time to do away with literal readings of the Bible, and it is time to read our Bibles within the contexts of both our own lives and our own political time. It is time to end theological eliteness and recognize that Jesus ministry, which we seek to emulate, was both humble and revolutionary. Such an approach brings us into a true liberation theology, for ourselves, our churches and our world.
Sara Stratton, Catholic Register, Toronto
Tikkun Recommends", Tikkun magazine
John B. Lounibos, Catholic Library World