- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Bitterness is a self-inflicted wound. By choosing not to forgive, we voluntarily sentence ourselves to diminished, pain-filled lives. Why would anyone do such a thing? Because forgiveness seems an inappropriate response to offense. Painful, personal wounds cry out for justice.
But what if justice is not possible? Or if it doesn't undo the damage done? In this DVD series of lessons and companion study guide, noted pastor and author Erwin Lutzer carefully illustrates how it is possible to right the wrongs of your life. Whether you've been wronged--or have wronged others--he makes it possible to experience the freedom of forgiveness and the restoration of a clear conscience.
Brian CurrieVictoria. B.C.Age: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Study guide helpful but not mandatoryJune 22, 2012Brian CurrieVictoria. B.C.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleLeader needs a study guide but not mandatory for participants. I have found with my men's group a lot of good discussion without going through all the study guide material.
When You've Been Wronged: Moving From Bitterness to ForgivenessErwin W. LutzerMoody Publishers / 2007 / Mass Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$6.99Save 14% ($1.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW8898X
When You've Been Wronged: Moving from Bitterness to ForgivenessErwin W. LutzerMoody Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW88978
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search