- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Interspersed among the articles are photographs of Laura, her husband Almanzo, and their home, giving the readers a glimpse into the private world of Laura Ingalls Wilder.
These writings provide a fascinating look at the changing modern world through the eyes of a remarkable pioneer woman. Readers will be delighted by her charm, wit, and forthright discussions of issues that impacted her readers then and which are still relevant today. Especially recommended for ages 10 to 14.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
In Writings to Young Women from Laura Ingalls Wilder: On Life As a Pioneer Woman, Laura tells her readers what it was like to be a pioneer in the early 1900s. Her stories and insights show us how difficult even the simplest chores or tasks were for the early pioneers, yet through it all she continued to see each situation as an adventure--as if she was truly blazing the trail for future generations.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Start A New Search