- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- District of Columbia
- New England
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Offering advice and giving opinions with honesty and humor, Laura talks about topics that women and girls of all ages can relate to. These writings will give readers a glimpse into the world of Laura Ingalls Wilder as she looks back at her life on the prairie and forward during the changing times of the early twentieth century, while being full of truth an timeless wisdom for us all. Especially recommended for ages 10 to 14.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Think Big: Unleashing Your Potential for Excellence - eBookBen Carson M.D., Cecil MurpheyZondervan / 2009 / ePub$0.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$3.99Save 75% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3660EB
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Biography >> Famous Authors
- eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Start A New Search