- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 9 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
This lively book for introductory Old Testament classes offers an appealing illustration of how faith and academic study can work together, motivating and equipping Christian believers to turn to the Old Testament as a profound resource for their daily negotiations of faith, identity, and culture. Throughout, Carolyn J. Sharp focuses on the basic fundamentals that are a necessary part of every student's education.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Books >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search