- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Enjoy these SAMPLE pages from Wrecked-
Wrecked is about the life we are afraid to live.
It's about radical sacrifice and selfless service--how we find purpose in the midst of pain. It's a look at how we discover fulfillment in the least likely of places.
Wrecked is about living like we mean it. It's a guide to growing up and giving your life away, helping you live in the tension between the next adventure and the daily mundane.
This book is for us--a generation intent on pursuing our life's work in a way that leaves us without regrets.
Author Jeff Goins shares his own experience of struggling as a missionary and 20-something who understands the call to live radically while dealing with the everyday responsibilities of life.
Wrecked is a manifesto for a generation dissatisfied with the status quo and wanting to make a difference.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Beloved Disciple: Following John to the Heart of Jesus - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2003 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6349EB
Believing God Day by Day: Growing Your Faith All Year Long - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2008 / ePub$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6348EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Service
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search