- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
In an age of choice, how can we best express our love to God?
For millennia, people have been debating how best to worship God. Churches today wrestle with issues of musical style, personal expression, and theological preaching in worship services. But what should be at the core of worship, no matter which church we attend? In his CHRISTIANITY TODAY article 9.5 Theses on Worship, Gary Parrett offers his views on how we should worship. This study, based on that article, will help you consider why and how we worship.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Romans 12; Romans 1:18 25; various Psalms
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: We are made to worship God.
--Teaching point two: Because of sin, our worship is often misdirected.
--Teaching point three: Our language of worship needs to grow and expand.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
9.5 Theses on Worship, by Gary A. Parrett (2005)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Worship
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search