Help your students develop critical-viewing skills while they deepen their understanding of world history!
- Enhances exploration of world history through the study of compelling films
- Engages students with thought-provoking questions
- Fosters critical-thinking skills
- Reinforces and extends any world history curriculum
- Includes a student introduction to historical films, a film analysis guide sheet, an index of feature films, a glossary of film terms, lists of video resources and related web sites, and a note on copyright and fair use
For each of the 16 featured films, you get background about the making of the film, a synopsis of the plot, ideas for classroom discussion, lists of print and media resources, a student viewing guide, a vocabulary list, and questions. Grades 9-12.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.