- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Concluding Unscientific PostScript to Philosophical Fragments (Kierkegaard's Writings)Soren Kierkegaard, Howard Vincent Hong, Edna H. HongPrinceton University Press / 1992 / Trade Paperback$29.99 Retail:
$39.95Save 25% ($9.96)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW020825
One of Soren Kierkegaard's most important writings, Works of Love is a profound examination of the human heart, in which the great philosopher conducts the reader into the inmost secrets of Love. "Deep within every man," Kierkegaard writes, "there lies the dread of being alone in the world, forgotten by God, overlooked among the household of millions upon millions." Love, for Kierkegaard, is one of the central aspects of existence; it saves us from isolation and unites us with one another and with God. This new edition of Works of Love features an original foreword by Kierkegaard scholar George Pattison.
Søren Kierkegaard (1813–1855) lived in Copenhagen, Denmark. His books include Works of Love and Spiritual Writings (translated and edited by George Pattison).
Other Customers Also Purchased
Insights: Karl Barth's Reflections on the Life of FaithKarl BarthWestminster John Knox Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$1.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$15.00Save 90% ($13.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW232390
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Modern Philosophy
- Academic >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Academic >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books >> Philosophy >> Philosophy & Theology
- Books >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Modern Philosophy
- Books >> Philosophy >> Western Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Books >> Theology >> Philosophy & Theology
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search