- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Maybe your husband has had an affair. Maybe he's been secretly viewing pornography. Maybe you feel like you won't ever be able to trust him again. Maybe you don't even want to trust him again. Whatever you're feeling, you are not alone.
Hopewell shares excerpts from her journal, starting on the day she learned of her husband's addiction entries that became an intimate conversation with God. You'll see how God responded to her prayers, interwoven with the wisdom she gathered through her participation in the recovery group.
Healing didn't come easily or quickly for this couple, and to say that Hopewell's journey had its ups and downs is an understatement. Yet the insights she gained into herself and the remarkable transformation in her relationship with God will encourage you during your own dark hours. She has included a special section for men, with the hope that it will open the doors of communication between husbands and wives. Let her story of God's amazing power help you on the road to healing.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search