- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Increasing economic and cultural instability is leading North Americans to wonder more and more about existence beyond death. Many sources-some trustworthy, some not-are offering opinion, conjecture, and comforting words.
Noted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes, bestselling author of Angels Among Us, goes to the Scriptures, God's gift to help us live on earth in a way that prepares us for heaven. He tackles the important questions:
- What is the moment-of-death transition actually like?
- In what state will believers exist? Will they know loved ones?
- What will God's people do in eternity? What will it be like to live with God forever?
The Wonder of Heaven punctures the notion of a harp-strumming, do-nothing eternity. After glimpsing their home with God-and with people as God meant them to be-Christians will be filled with an anticipation that makes their lives brighter, stronger, and more effective today.
Includes some material from the book Heaven: The Undiscovered Country.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Walk Thru the Book of Acts, A: Faith That Changes the World - eBookBaker / 2010 / ePub$0.79 Retail:
$7.99Save 90% ($7.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW27500EB
Choose Joy: Because Happiness Isn't Enough - eBookKay WarrenRevell / 2012 / ePub$9.69 Retail:
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24301EB
Christ in the Old Testament - eBookRose Publishing / 2007 / ePub$2.93 Retail:
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44952EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search