- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 29 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
Your Life...Well Spent: The Eternal Rewards of Investing Yourself and Your Money in Your Family - eBookRuss CrossonHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24688EB
Reasoning from the Scriptures with Muslims - eBookRon RhodesHarvest House Publishers / 2002 / ePub$8.32 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 44% ($6.67)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46284EB
Re-Present Jesus: Rethink Your Version of Christianity and Become More like Christ - eBookDharius DanielsCharisma House / 2014 / ePub$7.11 Retail:
$14.99Save 53% ($7.88)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65814EB
Increasing economic and cultural instability is leading North Americans to wonder more and more about existence beyond death. Many sources-some trustworthy, some not-are offering opinion, conjecture, and comforting words.
Noted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes, bestselling author of Angels Among Us, goes to the Scriptures, God's gift to help us live on earth in a way that prepares us for heaven. He tackles the important questions:
- What is the moment-of-death transition actually like?
- In what state will believers exist? Will they know loved ones?
- What will God's people do in eternity? What will it be like to live with God forever?
The Wonder of Heaven punctures the notion of a harp-strumming, do-nothing eternity. After glimpsing their home with God-and with people as God meant them to be-Christians will be filled with an anticipation that makes their lives brighter, stronger, and more effective today.
Includes some material from the book Heaven: The Undiscovered Country.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search