- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lo que pasa cuando mueres: Una guia biblica al paraiso, el infierno y la vida despues de la muerte - eBookRandy FrazeeGrupo Nelson / 2017 / ePub$7.99Availability: This product will be released on 05/23/17.CBD Stock No: WW86217EB
What Happens After You Die: A Biblical Guide to Paradise, Hell, and Life After Death - eBookRandy FrazeeThomas Nelson / 2017 / ePub$9.99Availability: This product will be released on 05/02/17.CBD Stock No: WW86216EB
What You WON'T Find in Heaven: A Surprising Source of Hope - eBookStephen K. MoroneyWeaver Book Company / 2016 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW81725EB
Your Life...Well Spent: The Eternal Rewards of Investing Yourself and Your Money in Your Family - eBookRuss CrossonHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24688EB
Re-Present Jesus: Rethink Your Version of Christianity and Become More like Christ - eBookDharius DanielsCharisma House / 2014 / ePub$7.58 Retail:
$14.99Save 49% ($7.41)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65814EB
God Speaks: Finding Hope in the Midst of Hopelessness - eBookRay ComfortBethany House / 2013 / ePub$8.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66767EB
Increasing economic and cultural instability is leading North Americans to wonder more and more about existence beyond death. Many sources-some trustworthy, some not-are offering opinion, conjecture, and comforting words.
Noted Bible teacher Ron Rhodes, bestselling author of Angels Among Us, goes to the Scriptures, God's gift to help us live on earth in a way that prepares us for heaven. He tackles the important questions:
- What is the moment-of-death transition actually like?
- In what state will believers exist? Will they know loved ones?
- What will God's people do in eternity? What will it be like to live with God forever?
The Wonder of Heaven punctures the notion of a harp-strumming, do-nothing eternity. After glimpsing their home with God-and with people as God meant them to be-Christians will be filled with an anticipation that makes their lives brighter, stronger, and more effective today.
Includes some material from the book Heaven: The Undiscovered Country.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Heaven
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search