- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Help for women to understand men's spiritual needs, why today's church doesn't meet them, and how to successfully point them to God.
Women don't understand men's spiritual needs but they want to and desperately need to know what they can do (and should not do) to keep their men engaged at church. In the follow-up to his bestselling Why Men Hate Going to Church, author David Murrow speaks directly to women to help them understand the real reasons men resist Christianity. He offers a way of talking about faith that intrigues men instead of repels them and then challenges them to bring more risk and adventure to their own walk with the Lord.
JohnGAAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good followupJanuary 7, 2013JohnGAAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Good context to follow up author's previous book "Why Men Hate Going to Church." It's helpful in understanding a perspective of why the husband might feel this way and shouldn't be read looking for aummunition to "fix" the husband. The author (who is male)can help women who care deeply, steer clear of appearances of throwing guilt or condesending tones hoping for results. It's a process and this helps seperate the facts from excuses and hopefully will clue partners in to how to prevent a further drift in faithfulness.
TeresaColumbus, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5An interesting perspectiveMarch 18, 2011TeresaColumbus, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This witty book outlines why men may or may not feel comfortable in a congregation and backs it's observations with data. It suggests things we can do to foster a more inviting environment and to set appealing examples of the Christian life. Think shoulder-to-shoulder work for the Lord, rather than discussing our personal feelings or holding hands with a group of strangers.
I learned some useful things. Thanks.
Patricia Putnam4 Stars Out Of 5August 1, 2010Patricia PutnamA very good book. It is readable, and has great ideas about how we are inoculating our boys against getting a severe case of Christianity.
Jacqueline Noel5 Stars Out Of 5July 3, 2009Jacqueline Noelso far its a great book,currently using his in sight with new relationship,ca't wait to see out come
Jennifer5 Stars Out Of 5November 8, 2008JenniferThis book has provided major revelations on why so many teen boys in our church are not on fire for God! They lack spiritual fathers to show them how to be a man of God!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search