- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1997
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Despite progress in recent years, women and men continue to find it difficult to talk together about gender and religion. In this thorough and responsible discussion, the authors answer such questions as, does the Bible truly speak good news to women, or only the bad news of subjection to men? Why has the church insisted on referring to God with male pronouns and images? Can a spirituality developed by men out of their experience nourish the lives of women? How can men and women work in the church together? This book encourages conversation between women and men about these and other gender issues facing the church today.
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Books >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books >> Theology >> Women's Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search