- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Lies about themselves: I should not have to live with unfulfilled longings.
- Lies about sin: I cannot walk in consistent victory over sin.
- Lies about their marriage: If I submit to my husband, I will be miserable.
- Lies about their emotions: I can't control my emotions.
- Lies about their circumstances: I just can't take any more.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
"Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says Nancy Leigh DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners."
In best selling Lies Women Believe, Nancy exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women -- lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life.
Nancy offers the most effective weapon to ounter and overcome Satan's deceptions -- God's truth!
Bridgenut5 Stars Out Of 5Most InterestingNovember 3, 2014BridgenutQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this primarily to share with my Bible Study Group, but I always read them before sharing. This was a most interesting book.
MEGGGNEOSHO MOAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great bookNovember 1, 2014MEGGGNEOSHO MOAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5it helps you to know how to combat the lies. its a great bible study
Clay5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent BookNovember 1, 2014ClayQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very helpful and practical, well written and easy to read.
Courtie5 Stars Out Of 5excellent!!!October 24, 2014CourtieThis book is a must read for all women!!!
Shuttergirl5 Stars Out Of 5Lies Women Believe & The Truth That Sets Them FreeOctober 23, 2014ShuttergirlBest book for young women in our self absorbed society.
Also Christianbook.com is half the price of Amazon and
was at my front door in about two days!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Hope for an Aching Heart: Uplifting Devotions for WidowsMargaret NymanDiscovery House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW935686
Colliding With Destiny: Finding Hope in the Legacy of Ruth - eBookSarah JakesBethany House / 2014 / ePub$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW65464EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search