- All Products
- Christian Livinghttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1119299&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Lies about themselves: I should not have to live with unfulfilled longings.
- Lies about sin: I cannot walk in consistent victory over sin.
- Lies about their marriage: If I submit to my husband, I will be miserable.
- Lies about their emotions: I can't control my emotions.
- Lies about their circumstances: I just can't take any more.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
"Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says Nancy Leigh DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners."
In best selling Lies Women Believe, Nancy exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women -- lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life.
Nancy offers the most effective weapon to ounter and overcome Satan's deceptions -- God's truth!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Preparing Your Daughter for Every Woman's Battle: Creative Conversations About Sexual and Emotional Integrity - Slightly ImperfectShannon EthridgeSave 63%
Journey to the Cross: Reflecting on 24 Hours That Changed the World - eBookAdam HamiltonSave 24%
The Book of Ruth: New International Commentary on the Old Testament [NICOT]Robert L. Hubbard, Jr.4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 33%
Getting Past the Affair: A Program to Help You Cope, Heal, and Move On--Together or ApartDouglas K. Snyder, Donald H. Baucom, Kristina C. GordonSave 23%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search