- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Lies about themselves: I should not have to live with unfulfilled longings.
- Lies about sin: I cannot walk in consistent victory over sin.
- Lies about their marriage: If I submit to my husband, I will be miserable.
- Lies about their emotions: I can't control my emotions.
- Lies about their circumstances: I just can't take any more.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
"Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says Nancy Leigh DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners."
In best selling Lies Women Believe, Nancy exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian women -- lies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life.
Nancy offers the most effective weapon to ounter and overcome Satan's deceptions -- God's truth!
Deb5 Stars Out Of 5Women: Lies Exposed & Truths RevealedApril 1, 2015DebQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Our women's group ages 18-60, is using this book to dispel the cultural myths that we've been taught and to take hold of God's truths in order to be effective and balanced, Christ followers.
TiffAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book exposes the lies that women live under from the enemy...March 12, 2015TiffAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great Book. A must read!!!
Bridgenut5 Stars Out Of 5Most InterestingNovember 3, 2014BridgenutQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this primarily to share with my Bible Study Group, but I always read them before sharing. This was a most interesting book.
MEGGGNEOSHO MOAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great bookNovember 1, 2014MEGGGNEOSHO MOAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5it helps you to know how to combat the lies. its a great bible study
Clay5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent BookNovember 1, 2014ClayQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very helpful and practical, well written and easy to read.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Set-Apart Motherhood: Reflecting Joy and Beauty in Family Life - eBookLeslie LudyTyndale House / 2014 / ePub$9.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63329EB
Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal RevivalNancy Leigh DeMoss, Tim GrissomMoody Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW413628
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search