- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Each session is made up of the following features:
- An overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Young Women Believe and reminders of the lies discussed in that chapter.
- A daily personal study for the readers to complete during the course of the week, between youth group meetings. Each day's study includes a reading from Lies Young Women Believe and reflection questions.
- Questions to be discussed in youth group/small group setting.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of several books including Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All About Me World, The Bare Facts with Josh McDowell and Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood As a Sacred Role. Erin's quest for the perfect scoop of ice cream is never ending and her family is her constant source of entertainment.
MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2012MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3The chapter's layout was a bit confusing. It was hard to follow the guide and the notebook together the content was ok. This wasn't what I expected.
lolly5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2012lollyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4very well put together. covers topics relevant to our young people today and has excellent examples and real life stories.
vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 4, 2011vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great companion to the book! Filled with thought provoking questions and great conversation starters
KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great book except you can't printAugust 3, 2011KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2I enjoyed the book but I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have printed parts of it to write on. I am using it to prepare for leading a girls retreat and it would of been helpful it I could have printed parts of it to take notes on. It is after all a companion workbook.
petitesoapCanton, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2011petitesoapCanton, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this for my granddaughter. She likes it very much, and it looked like something that all teen girls would enjoy.
Other Customers Also Purchased
A Mom After God's Own Heart Devotional - Slightly ImperfectElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / Hardcover$4.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 50% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW947596DA
Steck-Vaughn Core Skills Phonics Workbook Grade 2Steck-Vaughn / Trade Paperback$9.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 8% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW267756
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search