- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Singapore Math: Primary Math Textbook 6A US EditionSingaporemath.com Inc / Trade Paperback$12.504 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW185145
Second Form Latin, Teacher's Manual with Answer KeyCheryl LoweMemoria Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$18.99 Retail:
$24.95Save 24% ($5.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW636539
Geography 1, Workbook (Middle East, Europe, & North Africa)Laura BatemanMemoria Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$12.95Save 15% ($1.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW381265
Each session is made up of the following features:
- An overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Young Women Believe and reminders of the lies discussed in that chapter.
- A daily personal study for the readers to complete during the course of the week, between youth group meetings. Each day's study includes a reading from Lies Young Women Believe and reflection questions.
- Questions to be discussed in youth group/small group setting.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of many books including Connected, Beyond Bath Time, and the My Name is Erin series. When she's not writing books, you can find Erin chasing down chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.
MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2012MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3The chapter's layout was a bit confusing. It was hard to follow the guide and the notebook together the content was ok. This wasn't what I expected.
lolly5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2012lollyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4very well put together. covers topics relevant to our young people today and has excellent examples and real life stories.
vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 4, 2011vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great companion to the book! Filled with thought provoking questions and great conversation starters
KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great book except you can't printAugust 3, 2011KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2I enjoyed the book but I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have printed parts of it to write on. I am using it to prepare for leading a girls retreat and it would of been helpful it I could have printed parts of it to take notes on. It is after all a companion workbook.
petitesoapCanton, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2011petitesoapCanton, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this for my granddaughter. She likes it very much, and it looked like something that all teen girls would enjoy.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search