- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Mystery of History Volume 2 Audio Book Set (12 Audio CDs)Linda Lacour HobarMystery Of History, Inc. / Compact disc$38.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$48.95Save 20% ($9.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW392264
The Mystery of History, Volume 2 Reproducibles on CD-ROMBright Ideas Press / Compact disc$17.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.95Save 12% ($2.46)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW427058
How to Start Your Own MomTime - Slightly ImperfectLisa WhelchelTyndale House / 2005 / Hardcover$1.49 Retail:
$12.99Save 89% ($11.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW971299DA
Each session is made up of the following features:
- An overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Young Women Believe and reminders of the lies discussed in that chapter.
- A daily personal study for the readers to complete during the course of the week, between youth group meetings. Each day's study includes a reading from Lies Young Women Believe and reflection questions.
- Questions to be discussed in youth group/small group setting.
DANNAH GRESH is a bestselling author and co-founder of Pure Freedom. Dannah's books include And the Bride Wore White , What Are You Waiting For: The One Thing No One Ever Tells You About Sex, and Lies Young Women Believe (co-authored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss), in addition to the Secret Keeper series. She is also a frequent guest for national radio, TV and print mediums. Dannah lives in State College, Pennsylvania, with her husband, Bob, and their three children.
A popular speaker, author and blogger, ERIN DAVIS has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of several books including Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All About Me World, The Bare Facts with Josh McDowell and Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood As a Sacred Role. Erin's quest for the perfect scoop of ice cream is never ending and her family is her constant source of entertainment.
MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5May 4, 2012MarePaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3The chapter's layout was a bit confusing. It was hard to follow the guide and the notebook together the content was ok. This wasn't what I expected.
lolly5 Stars Out Of 5February 17, 2012lollyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4very well put together. covers topics relevant to our young people today and has excellent examples and real life stories.
vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 4, 2011vhroadqueenSeville, OHAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great companion to the book! Filled with thought provoking questions and great conversation starters
KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great book except you can't printAugust 3, 2011KatSLincolnton, GAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2I enjoyed the book but I would have enjoyed it much more if I could have printed parts of it to write on. I am using it to prepare for leading a girls retreat and it would of been helpful it I could have printed parts of it to take notes on. It is after all a companion workbook.
petitesoapCanton, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2011petitesoapCanton, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this for my granddaughter. She likes it very much, and it looked like something that all teen girls would enjoy.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search