- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 416
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 10.03 X 7.66 X 1.02 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets them FreeNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2002 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 98 Reviews
$15.99Save 63% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW72966
The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe: A Life- Changing Study for Groups or IndividualsNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$13.99Save 29% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW46932
Bad Girls of the Bible: And What We Can Learn from ThemLiz Curtis HiggsWaterBrook / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW731972Video
She's Got Issues: Seriously Good News for Stressed-Out, Secretly Scared Control Freaks Like UsNicole UniceTyndale House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$14.99Save 30% ($4.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW365107
Amazing Grace NecklaceDicksons / 2013 / Gift$6.99 Retail:
$12.00Save 42% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW507547X
This set includes Lies Women Believe and the Lies Women Believe Companion Guide.
In Lies Women Believe, bestselling author Nancy Leigh DeMoss exposes those areas of deception most commonly believed by Christian womenlies about God, sin, priorities, marriage and family, emotions, and more. She then sheds light on how we can be delivered from bondage and set free to walk in God's grace, forgiveness, and abundant life.
"Many women live under a cloud of personal guilt and condemnation," says DeMoss. "Many are in bondage to their past. Others are gripped by fear of rejection and a longing for approval. Still others are emotional prisoners." Satan is the master deceiver and his lies are endless. And the lies Christian women believe are at the root of most of their struggles.
In the Lies Women Believe Companion Guide, DeMoss divides the study into ten sessions for individuals or small groups. Each chapter includes the following features:
- In a Nutshell: Gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
- Exploring the Truth: Offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "Realize," "Reflect," and "Respond."
- Walking Together in the Truth: Provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
Now there is a resource that will help you go deeper with the truths from DeMoss's best-selling book Lies Women Believe. These penetrating questions will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues.
Truth is not just something to know but something to live out in the laboratory of life as you apply the Word to real-life situations. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible Studies, and Sunday school classes.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search