- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Julie Clinton, author, speaker, and president of Extraordinary Women, has met thousands of women across the nation and heard them share the deep cry of their hearts. Women are desperate to break free of the emotional bondage of the past the guilt, the anger, the jealousy, and the sadness. Julie offers women real hope and the chance to be free, filled with joy, and able to be used by God.
With gripping real-life stories as well as stories from women of the Bible, Julie shares specific help for each debilitating emotion. She also provides a Bible study for an in-depth look at God s word and His provisions of grace and forgiveness. Readers will discover the perfect book for an individual seeking healing or for a small group Bible study. God can heal your damaged emotions.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search