- All Products
- Church & Pastoralhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120883&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Theological Tradition
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
A Woman's Secret for Confident Living DVD ExperienceKarol LaddSave 33%Video
A Woman's Passionate Pursuit of God DVD SetKarol LaddSave 77%
A Woman's Passionate Pursuit of God: Creating a Positive & Purposeful LifeKarol Ladd4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 23%Video
Karol Ladd, author of the bestselling The Power of a Positive Mom, shares a passionate exploration of Philippians with women who are longing to love God and life.
With humorous stories, keen biblical understanding, and engaging examples Karol encourages women to live with intention and joy and reveals how they can
- enjoy being a work in progress
- uplift others with sincerity
- change their thoughts and change their lives
- find strength when they are losing heart
- discover contentment in every situation
Karol s trusted guidance and infectious enthusiasm will help women fall more deeply in love with God and His Word as His plan for their lives becomes more meaningful and possible than ever before. Insightful, leading questions make this a great resource for individual or group study.
Karol Ladd redefines terms and corrects misconceptions throughout her book. In a conversational tone, she provides a general overview of the Christian faith and illustrates what a passionate relationship with Christ can be.
Packed with positive messages about faith, love, service, humility, devotion, maturity, and forgiveness, these 12 chapters are also supplemented with study questions and pages for notes. Written in an all-in-one style, each chapter concludes with tips for additional Bible reading, a summation statement, and pragmatic advice about how to apply the lessons. This paperback can be used as a personal devotional or a group study book.
Known as a the "Positive Lady," Karol Ladd has written more than 25 books, most notably her Positive Power series, which includes The Power of a Positive Mom and The Power of a Positive Woman. Ladd is an inspirational motivator and writer, encouraging readers intentionally to pursue God's truth and joy. A wife and mother, Ladd is a frequent radio and television guest, retreat leader, and conference speaker.
Graced with elements of theology, personal anecdotes, and pragmatic suggestions, Ladd's book is easy to read and uplifting. Ladd stresses the outward practices of Christian living and offers practical ways to apply them daily.
This book is bursting with sunshine, flowers, and positive lingo. Ladd has a tendency to dress Christianity up as the "happy girl's religion," downplaying the edgier aspects of the life and teachings of Jesus. Still, this book is helpful to beginning Christians who are searching for a starting point for the Bible. Estee Wells, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Other Customers Also Purchased
7 Things You Better Have Nailed Down Before All Hell Breaks LooseRobert Wolgemuth5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 87%
The Portable Seminary: A Master's Level Overview in One VolumeEdited by David Horton4.5 Stars Out Of 5 95 ReviewsSave 59%
What to Do for Healing - eBookNorvel Hayes$0.99
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search