- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you're ready to stop the blame game and pursue the marriage of your dreams, Shannon and Greg Ethridge show you how to reignite your relationship with spiritual, emotional, and physical passion. Drawing on real-life stories from both men and women as well as lessons from their own less-than-satisfying early years of marriage, they offer penetrating insights about what it takes to nurture a dynamic marriage, including:
- what makes a husband's heart grow cold---and how you can fan the embers into flame
- the difference between being "right" and being "righteous"
- how to fight fair
- how to guard your heart against unhealthy comparisons
- the dynamic power of getting spiritually and emotionally naked
- what your husband really wants most (it's not what you think!)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
The 7-Minute Marriage Solution: 7 Things to Stop! 7 Things to Start! 7 Things That Matter Most!Stephen ArterburnSave 25%
Other Customers Also Purchased
Bringing Up Girls: Practical Advice and Encouragement for Those Shaping the Next Generation of Women - eBookDr. James Dobson4.5 Stars Out Of 5 84 ReviewsSave 41%
Have a New Husband by Friday: How to Change His Attitude, Behavior & Communication in 5 Days - eBookDr. Kevin Leman4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsSave 34%
Abraham, Sarah, and IsaacJoanne BaderSave 20%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search