- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you're ready to stop the blame game and pursue the marriage of your dreams, Shannon and Greg Ethridge show you how to reignite your relationship with spiritual, emotional, and physical passion. Drawing on real-life stories from both men and women as well as lessons from their own less-than-satisfying early years of marriage, they offer penetrating insights about what it takes to nurture a dynamic marriage, including:
- what makes a husband's heart grow cold---and how you can fan the embers into flame
- the difference between being "right" and being "righteous"
- how to fight fair
- how to guard your heart against unhealthy comparisons
- the dynamic power of getting spiritually and emotionally naked
- what your husband really wants most (it's not what you think!)
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
Emily Ho4 Stars Out Of 5May 3, 2010Emily HoThanks for sharing and the suggestion how to communicate and presentation our needs in front of the hubby. This book is really helpful and explored my point of views. Really thanks of your help and the sincere sharing
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search