- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 05/25/15.
Email me when this product is available.
Every 24 hours, women are faced with hundreds of decisions. What strategies can they use to consistently determine the good, better, and best choices as they face daily issues and challenges? How can they make their minutes count--and feel great about the results when the day ends?
From years of asking these very questions herself, Elizabeth has put together proven guidelines for making the best possible choices when it comes to...
- starting the day right so priorities stay on track
- eliminating timewasters and negative thoughts and attitudes
- paying attention to food and fitness for more energy and better health
- setting goals for getting things done
- planning more effectively and finishing well
Women will love the hundreds of helpful tips and biblical insights in this book--all designed to help them experience greater productivity and spiritual blessing.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Way of the Wise: Simple Truths for Living WellDr. Kevin LemanRevell / 2013 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 81% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW721571Video
The Heart of a Woman Who Prays - Slightly ImperfectElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$13.99Save 57% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW928687DA
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Improvement
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search