- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Personable and sassy, Michelle McKinney Hammond invites women on a lively journey through the wisdom of Proverbs 31. Readers will discover practical insights and godly advice based on biblical truths and real-life experiences. Packed with interactive checklists and intriguing questions, A Woman's Gotta Do What a Woman's Gotta Do gives readers opportunities to explore who they are, where they're going, and who they're influencing:
- Do you react first and think later?
- When it comes to family and friends, how faithful are you?
- How discerning are you about when to speak and when to be silent?
- Are you someone people approach for godly advice?
- When you give opinions and advice, what are they based on?
Michelle's candor and enthusiasm offer women encouragement and help for making godly decisions and living dynamically for Christ every day.
Rerelease of The Sassy Girl's Checklist for Living, Loving, and Overcoming