- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Learn how to stop the vicious cycle of lies.
- Learn to value yourself as God values you.
- Learn who you really are as a woman.
- Repair your self-esteem and come to understand your worth as The King's daughter.
- Learn simple steps to prepare for a spiritual journey that will change your life forever.
Discover the great plans the Lord has for you as His Ambassador of Love, empowered to carry His message of love and salvation. Your Father, the Creator of the Universe, is pursuing you. He values you. He wants you to trust Him to carry you through each trial and fill your heart with hope, love, and courage.
Ayesha LaNique Harris Glover is a Motivational Teacher, Corporate Trainer, and Author. The middle child of three girls, Ayesha grew up in San Francisco, California. She has a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership. Since 2003, Ayesha has owned and operated Training Principles, an employee training and development firm. Her passions include writing, training, and helping individuals; especially inspiring women to reach their divine potential through spiritual, educational, and career development. Ayesha and her husband oversee several small groups of married couples and single women in their church. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with her husband, two daughters, and mother.
Number of Pages: 180
Vendor: Winepress Publishing
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.00 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 04/30/15.
So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us, HardcoverBeth MooreTyndale House / 2010 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 98 Reviews
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW334721Video
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Beauty
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Beauty
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Self-Esteem
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Start A New Search